Last Blog of 2009: [Recorded] Prophetic Words from November 2009
Total Blogs Written in 2009: 85
First Tweet of 2009: To My Groom... double, tall, caramel macchiato, extra hot with extra foam. Lub Lub! :)
Last Tweet of 2009: Our family toasted the New Year/Decade w/glasses of Sparkling Apple Cider & Cheers! 2010? Feels kinda weird! Blessings & Favor to Y'all! :D
Total Tweets for 2009: 1,911
Random Tweets from Each of the 12 Months:
- Christmas morning so far: Nash peed on the FAKE Christmas tree & Mo SCREAMED in a high C when she opened her big gift...a Red iPod. Classic! [December]
- There is so much loud laughter filling our living room right now. One of the most beautiful sounds to my ears. So Thankful for Family! [November]
- Christmas Cheer Day, Christmas, Christmas Cheer Day. Christmas Cheer Day, CCD is Here. Do we have a holiday? YES, we have a holiday! OH... [October]
- Completely spontaneous but really good day w/family. Tubing w/Mom, Canasta partner w/Coli, Mi Chulas w/all family & then House watching. :) [September]
- Anthony starts his new job tomorrow a.m. Life is gonna change from what we've known. Very excited but questioning how it all will pan out. [August]
- Teaching Jason and Coli how to play canasta. Dad is Coli's coach and I am Jason's. Fun! [July]
- Heading off to the 1st All Star game of the summer. Excited! Alec looks good in his uniform. So Mama Proud! [June]
- Totally cool being here with Teighlor at Life Today Studios for Karen Kingsbury. Plus we got a copy of her newest book for free. [May]
- Sitting on a bench with Coli and SB in hand, watching people & just enjoying THiS moment. [April]
- Making HAPPY BIRTHDAY pancakes for Teighlor today... PURPLE PANCAKES. And... from scratch since I didn't have any Bisquick left. :-) [March]
- Here's TMI for y'all... whoever claims that exercise is the perfect antidote for cramps was lieing! Must have been a man who said that! [February]
- Just read an email from a friend whose life was turned upside down in a day. We so need to remember that God is never surprised by anything! [January]
Everyone Needs a Little by Kari Jobe
Song That Was Most Needed for Inspiration in 2009:
Faithful God by Zach Neese
Anthem Song for 2009:
Overcome by New Life Church
My Truth for 2009:
"They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."
Thought That Impacted Me the Most in 2009:
To be loving is relatively simple. To love me? Well, THIS is harder. You have to know me, pursue me, overcome my frailty, and be willing to be hurt by me. [Bob Hamp]
Favorite New Thing for 2009:
Our Family Blog and Smilebox. Ok, technically that's two things, but they go together.
These are just snapshots of last year. I chose not to record my favorite memories or those unrealized goals for 2009. I have two blogs that I can turn back to for the memories, and the unrealized goals? Well, I'll just put those behind me and look forward to what 2010 holds for me.
Last night we attended Gateway's New Year's Eve service and the one thing spoken that impacted me the most was this [paraphrased]:
The new year is an opportunity to leave the old one behind...the good, the bad and the ugly. It's impossible to look forward to new when we're still holding onto the old. It's my choice to completely let go or to hold on.
I'm choosing to let 2009 go...all of it. I won't dwell on the tough times, and I won't hold onto the good times. My slate is gonna be clean...clean for new memories of sweet times and for watching God bring good from what our enemy purposes for evil. I've lived all I can of 2009.
2010...I'm ready for all that you hold: the good, the bad, and maybe the not so pretty. Whatever it is, my prayer is that I will always remember that God holds me in His hand and that His desires for me are good.