Monday, January 4, 2010

2010: Moving Forward

Ok, I'm finally making the time to post what I'd written almost a week ago. My 2010:

Theme: JOY.PEACE.HOPE.GLORY

Focus: PRAYER & INTERCESSION [Luke 18:1-8]

Scripture Passage: PSALM 5 [my spiritual enemies will not reign]

Scripture Verse: ROMANS 15:13 9 [posted above in my header]

Choice: LET GO & MOVE FORWARD

I have no particular 'goals' list of things I probably won't accomplish anyway. That was not the path God lead me to this year. It's not about what I can accomplish or check off a 2010 To Do list, for the list only makes me feel better [or worse]. It's about really focusing on the few things He impressed on my heart and being diligent in those few areas. Stripping down the insignificant and finding the significance in Him.

This year is about letting go [by choice] and moving forward [by choice] into JOY.PEACE.HOPE and GLORY.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, I'm screaming inside with delight. I don't know. haha It's a spirit excitement I guess. hahahaha (Seriously laughing at myself right now.) I just feel stirred to yell out, AMENNNNN! GLORY, found through His joy, peace, and hope. Gosh that is so so powerful. An amazing call and promise! Wow, I want to be near you this year. :)

    ReplyDelete