Wednesday, February 18, 2009

[H.E.R.]

My day began with a wake up text from [H.E.R.]
My morning was consumed by [H.E.R.]
A fight broke out because of [H.E.R.]
A phone call was made to gain perspective about [H.E.R.]
My afternoon was supposed to be the end of [H.E.R.]
But my evening mail was another reminder of [H.E.R.]
And my night was invaded once again by [H.E.R.]
To top it all off, even my "good nights" were separated because of [H.E.R.]

I'm a bit [D.O.N.E.] with [H.E.R.] today!

Can you tell?!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. When you set your heart to let a situation build your character, the enemy is more than happy to help you build it. hahaha I know this isn't a laughing matter to you. It's really uncomfortable. She is wearing thin on you. And she is totally out of line to do so!

    One thing I haven't blogged about yet is a concept the Holy Spirit spoke to me in San Antonio. I will share it with you in a few lines. You can take the lesson as far as you want to take it.

    Pain is not a deterrent.
    Pain is not a stopping point.
    Pain is something you push past to get to the goal.

    I love you. Keep fighting your true enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a world where people are afraid to receive and offer perspective, I so appreciate you! You can take it, with humor. You can give it, with love.

    I was really challenged by your words on my blog. Those people do believe they are doing God's will. And I get what you are saying that God uses hearts and minds. Hmm...I am sharpened. You helped me walk past my disagreements into a position of support. And even encouragement!

    Thanks Hauntie. I love you. And like I told Rach yesterday...
    I will always compare everyone I ever meet to you. You are my standard in a friendship. That's probably why I don't have any friends. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete