Sunday, February 1, 2009

No TIME Like The Present

I've been blogging for over an hour now and in the midst of my rants I realized that I'd turned the corner on another day and another month. It's now February 1st. Weird to think that only an hour ago it was January.

So, I'm now looking at 28 days, or 672 hours, or 40,320 minutes, or 2,419,200 seconds to make a difference and to pray for and see change in circumstances for this specific month that I'm living... one that I can never relive once it passes.

3 comments:

  1. That was neat to see exactly how much time we have in this month, broken down. It DOES make me want to live!

    I really have in January. And that is an amazing feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, how hilarious. The secured password that I was required to enter for my last comment was: COLIKILI. Cute, huh?

    ReplyDelete