Thursday, January 27, 2011

Surprise Romancing

This morning I woke up to some romancing by my Groom. In addition to the orange rose he brought home for my "love language vase" last night, he left post it notes at random places for me to find throughout the home:

This was the first one I saw as I went to turn on the heat right after crawling out of bed.


I found my next note on the bathroom mirror. It's the second place I immediately hit when waking up.

This one was found third ... on the underside of the toilet lid, no less!

#4 was covering the light switch in the kitchen. My next routine stop after heat and bladder emptying.

Coffee - my cup of LUB - is the reason I hit the kitchen right after the heat and bathroom. This was sticky note #5.

Black coffee is usually my cup of choice but this morning I was in the mood for a touch of Italian Sweet Cream ... so I found #6 in the fridge.

The microwave window caught my eye as I waiting for my coffee to percolate, and it's where note #7 was left.

#8 was discovered as I went into the kids' room to wake my son up.

And the final note (I think, cuz I haven't found anymore) was waiting for me on the blinds of our living room doors that lead to our balcony and sunshine ... one of my favorite things of all time!


What an incredibly sweet way to open my morning today. It's the little things that mean so much to me and my Groom showed me his heart in understanding mine.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me happy to read that you are happy and "lub"ed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I pray that God provide me creative ways to give my wife security in our marriage when I am married. I pray Ephesians 5:25-27 over myself that just as Jesus does to us; I would prepare my wife for intimacy with me by the way I treat her!

    I rejoice with you and your family for you all having that in your lives.

    ReplyDelete