Saturday, July 8, 2006

Waiting Impatiently for Texas

The following is my response to a blog I read tonight... a blog written about God teaching patience through waiting. I am posting it on my blog site because I wanted to be able to look back and be reminded of all that God had us waiting for... as he checks each one off the list. Until then.... PATIENCE.

"Oh my gosh and golly... I think everyone in this household can relate to your blog. Patience is something we are all being taught because, just like you, we all believe that life is waiting for us in Texas... until then, WE WAIT!

I, too, believe that my future hubby is waiting for me in Texas... waiting for the Lord to move my butt out there so he can meet me... and I, him.

My kids' future Dad is out there... waiting for the Lord to move their butts out there so he can meet them... and them, him.

Jason and Coli's future children are out there (or the place where they can start the process is anyway)... waiting for the Lord to move their butts out there so they can meet their new parents... and they, them.

Coli's future clientele is out there... waiting for the Lord to move her butt out there so they can meet her... and her, them.

Alec's baseball future is out there... waiting for the Lord to move his butt out there so it can welcome him... and him, it.

Teighlor's abundant life and all the things she longs to be a part of (and can't be in Dirt Town) are out there... waiting for the Lord to move her butt out there so they can find her... and her, them.

Alec and Teighlor's future best friends are out there.... waiting for the Lord to move their butts out there so they can meet them... and them, them.

Gosh, so much to look forward too! Until then.... PATIENCE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment