Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Birthday Wishes

Chatterbox Comments:
: Thank you, My Family, for making me feel so very special! What a great surprise to come home too! Hugs & Kisses to All!
: Happy Birthday! We all miss you very much and can't wait to see you again! Just think, this is the last year that you can say you're in your 30's (that's what I told Joe this morning). Love you!
: Happy B-day! you are 24! *In my world, at least!* Love forever, Kate
: Hi Auntie Lexi! Happy B-day!I miss you sooo much! I hope you had fun at the Cheescake! *It looks like you did!* Thanx for everything!
: Too bad I cant spell hope - once you turn 40 your brain turns to mush - take note !
: Happy Birthday Beautiful ! We hpoe that you have a wonderful, happy, and laughter-filled day !
: Happy Birthday to our beautiful 39 daughter. You are truly special.We love you!
: Happy Birthday SexyLexie!
: Happy Birthday to you! You live in a zoo. You look like a monkey. And you smell like one too. I love you.
: Happy Birthday to you! You're 39 now and you're getting old. haha J/K I love you. Happy Birthday!
: Happy Birthday for the second time!

Parakaleo,
Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday AUNTIE BABS! Happy Birthday to YOU!

Hope you had a swinging day at work! Did anybody join the tee-shirt club??? haha

Thanks for playing the birthday game with me last night! I could have listed 50,000,000,000 more things ... but I'll save some things for your next birthday. (Shedding a tear, for added sentiment. haha)

The number one greatest thing about you??? YOUR FAITH. In God. In Every Believer. In Me. You're greatness seriously can't be matched!

"Pour out your unfailing love on those who love you..." (Psalms 36:10) Lord - pour your LOVE out on my BFF today!

No comments:

Post a Comment