Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Birthday to Remember

To All Y'all... and you know who you are! Thank you much for sharing my day with me and for over-the-top spoiling me with great food, great fun, and tons of laughter! Y'all made ushering in my 39th birthday that much easier to handle... gosh, that sounds so old, but I don't feel 39 (maybe 15, right Coli?)

From the Cheesecake (kelsey); to my worst day ever at Starbucks (the only downer in the day); to Xanga page changes that "take the cake" (coli); to crumble birthday cake (teighlor); to Mimi's (what? no more Mi-mi-mi-mi? - nope, just free spinach artichoke dip instead); to Apple Valley's Animal Shelter, which just so happens to have housed the ugliest chihuahua ever known to man with a snaggletooth and 3 good legs - that is until Miss "I-saw-that-dog-this-morning-but-neglected-to-tell-any-worker-that-we-wanted-her-until-they-showed-her-to-someone-else" showed up with her 4 kids and snatched her right out from underneath Coli's big "I'll-take-this-tree(i mean dog)-home-and-love-it" Charlie Brown heart; to 'almost' round two of "oops, we'll give you the opportunity to fall in love with that animal, but you can't take it home because it already belongs to someone else"; to Cats - the musical- and Rum Tum Tugger; to awesome worship (best yet by far); a night among the Psalms (great job, BFF); to one final tummy-stuffing meal at Carrow's.

Gosh, I'm tired just recapping my 24 hours of birthday celebrating!

I am surrounded with and loved by the bestest (which is better than best) people a girl could ever wish for!

SENDING OUT BIG THANK YOU HUGS TO YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU.... (ETC)

No comments:

Post a Comment