Tuesday, June 16, 2009

21 Days

Monday morning I spent a few hours in my backyard hanging out with Jesus. Through worship, reading and prayer I spent some quality time with him. There's a lot going on in my life right now, lots I'm praying about, questions I would love to have answered. I'm also feeling like I just to be cleaned out...physically and spiritually.

During my backyard time, I just sensed this impression that I was to give these next 21 days to Jesus, so that's what I'm gonna do.

Today is day 2 of my 'Daniel Fast'. I'm doing a bit of a modified version, focusing on fruits and vegetables but also leaving room for carbs like pasta. This fast is not about how legalistic I can make it but allowing my eating habits to impact my spiritual life.

I definitely have "things" I am praying about during this time, but I'm not going to elaborate on them here. that will come at the end of my fast.

1 comment:

  1. Today is the day you have to yourself. So far I know you've gotten a haircut. What else does this day hold? And what do these next set of days (21) hold for you? Hoping to hear your prayer requests as soon as you can share them friend! I love you.

    ReplyDelete